Honesty, Integrity, and EXceptional Service are just a few of the characteristics we require in our technicians because, as consumers, we expect the same values in return.
XpertEX Services will provide you with an honest assessment, quality and timely repair, at a fair price. And XpertEX professionals will ALWAYS explain to you what is going to be done before the project starts so you feel comfortable, well-informed, and a part of the process.
Whether unclogging your drain, replacing your garbage disposal, or installing a new kitchen sink and faucet, XpertEX will go the EXtra mile to provide you EXceptional service.
Is your bathroom sink slow to drain? Have you ever been taking a shower and realized that the water is starting to cover your feet and ankles rather than draining? If so, it's probably time to call XpertEX Services. "But I can just go buy some of that drain cleaner from the store" you say. Yes, you can. But consider this:
- Chemicals in store-bought drain cleaners are corrosive and can hurt people, pets, furniture, and drains.
- Store-bought drain cleaners are a temporary fix and will be costly over time.
- Store-bought drain cleaners won't help in-pipe root growth, thick grease blockage, or some other surprising plumbing problem.
XpertEX Service professionals have the tools and the knowledge to diagnose and repair your plumbing problems. Let us do the dirty work for you.
Nobody is ever prepared for their water heater to fail but if yours does, XpertEX Services should be your first call.
You can avoid having to make an emergency call to XpertEX however, if you are conscious of the following:
- Be aware of your water heater's age. Water heaters should be considered for replacement if they are 10 years old or older.
- If you notice rusty water coming from your water heater, it may be time to replace it.
- If rumbling sounds are noticeable as the water heater starts warming up, it may be time for a new water heater. Rumbling could be a sign of inefficiency, hardened sediment, and potential leaking.
- Noticeable moisture around the water heater could be a sign of small cracks or leaky fittings or connections and may require the intervention of a professional.
XpertEX Service professionals are always prepared to offer their opinion on what would be the best option to suit your needs and budget.